Allow one of our Talk Experts to customize your netTALK device
Welcome! Are you looking for help with your netTALK device or service? You’re in the right place. We have a variety of resources to assist you with your needs.
Learn about how to resolve most common problems easily by using our Tech Tips.
- This indicator is common when the main router is not communicating back to the netTALK DUO with an IP Address. Check the Ethernet cable to see if it is properly connected between the netTALK DUO and the router.
- At certain times the main Ethernet cable may go bad. You may consider changing out the Ethernet at any point during troubleshooting
- Make sure the router is powered on and is ready to go. If you are unsure if the router is turned on, check to see if it has flashing LED lights. You may also want to check your modem
to see if there are any blinking LED lights on there as well.
- If at any time, you see yourself having difficulty with the troubleshooting tips, contact technical support for further confirmation
- To dial out to 1800 numbers, you need to dial with the 1800 plus the rest of the number. please verify that you are indeed dialing with the 1800 before the number
- Check to see if the issue is happening to only one 1800 number or all 1800 numbers
- If you are unsuccessful with the tips above, refer to technical support for more information
- Dialing out with the netTALK device requires you to dial with the area code, even on locally made calls. Make sure you’re dialing the area code when calling out
- You won’t be able to make a phone call if you don’t have a dial tone. Verify that the main LED light is solid green
- Make sure you are able to place a phone call to other numbers. If the above hasn’t proved helpful to your case or you are having problems dialing this one number, please get a hold of Technical Support for better reassurance to your case
Which product do you have questions about? Click below links to find answers.
A publicly traded company: NTLK.
Copyright © 2009-
, netTALK.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.
The DUO family of products are protected by U.S. Pat. Nos. 8,243,722 - D642,165 S - D674785
NOTE: netTALK offers the same unlimited calling plans offered by others without the high cost, contracts, monthly bills or hidden fees!
1 Unlimited calling and other services are for residential plans and are based on normal residential, personal, non-commercial use. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes and other factors. See our Reasonable Use Policy and Terms of Service.