UNLIMITED TEXT PLAN
netTALK Unlimited SMS Text Plan
netTALK DUO and netTALK Text Plan provides a dependable and secure home phone with unlimited talk1 and text to U.S. & Canada!
Upgrade your DUO Account Today
Now you can save even more by eliminating the need to keep a wireless text plan from your cellphone provider. Upgrade your netTALK DUO account with netTALK Text Plan for only $29.95* per year. Saving you up to $100 or more each year… First download the free netTALK Text app and then sign up today!
No contracts No monthly bills No hidden fees
Now you can send and receive unlimited SMS text messages using the new netTALK Text App for Apple (iOS) and Andriod devices by logging in with your DUO credentials using your DUO home phone number. Even while traveling internationally you can still send and receive SMS text to and from the U.S. & Canada (where Wi-Fi or 3G/ 4G access is available).
Works with any of these devices:
- Kindle Fire
- iPod touch
- Android Phones
- Android Tablets
Eliminate the need for a Text-Messaging Data Plan!
Send and receive free SMS text messages to any cellphone service provider in North America:
Text Plan Features
Even when your device is off, you will receive offline messages; the app automatically saves them for you.
- No texting plan required from your mobile provider
- Unlimited SMS texting to U.S. & Canada using DUO home phone number to any 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi SMS-capable phones or devices
- Supports Android, Kindle Fire, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini and iPod Touch devices
- Push Notification for new messages
- Sound Notifications for new messages
- Easily call any contact from a conversation
- Easily search specific words in conversations
- Sync with native contacts
- Voice-to-Text Message Creation (if supported by device)
- Saved conversations so you can sign in to multiple devices
Download the App
1 Unlimited calling and other services are for residential plans and are based on normal residential, personal, non-commercial use. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes and other factors. See our Reasonable Use Policy and Terms of Service.